Monday, June 25, 2007
World Peace.
Today I witnessed something beautiful on the metro back home. A moment between a pink-haired rocker dude with tats and piercings all over, and his newly acquired friend : A monk. There was something great watching them talk, between all the suits and busy people, like the fact that they were different from everyone was enough to bring them together. While I sat there and everyone looked at them with judging eyes, I smiled to myself and left my cameras by my side....It was a moment that most people would kick at me for not shooting, but I honestly made the conscious decision not to try and ruin it with a shutter. And instead of sharing it with you, I will just say that I am happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes it's the moments we leave alone, that we treasure the most. For me, I know this is true. Dom, you are an amazing person.
Post a Comment