Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thinking...

I really need to start something personal because I think I might go nuts if I don't come home with at least one new story in the book. Plus I haven't really done anything socially significant in awhile, and that is the whole reason I got into journalism in the first place.

2 comments:

Etrnty86 said...

Just do it. That is my motto lately. You gotta just do it. Don't think about it, don't dwell on it. Just do it. Like Nike. It is sometimes hard... to walk out the door, with your camera on a mission... so do it while you are out. On the way to work, or on the way home. You are young, and you have years to -just do it.

Anonymous said...

i know how you feel...i know there are tons of things in baytown that i feel like i'm just looking right past...you'll find one though. you always do.