Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Also last night.


A woman waits to be treated by emergency response at the municipal police station in Cd. Juarez after being beaten by her husband.

30 comments:

Kazandra said...

Why would a husband want to abuse his wife? What could she have done to deserve this?

Anonymous said...

What kind of person would do this? How could the Mexican government let this go so far?

-Rebeccah Fleener a student at Dubiski Career High School.

Kazandra said...

I am a student at career high school

Johnnieshwa said...

this is so sad how could a man do a women like this? Dubiski career high school 9th Allissia H.

goon said...

What in the world is wrong with that man. Whatever happened between them two that woman did not deserve to be hurt the way she was.God Bless her and her family. I go to Dubiski Career High.....

Unknown said...

did they get the man responisble?
-Courtney J.
dubiski career HS

Caring Jaguar: Tj Gulledge said...

Stuff like this happens everyday but if we can just try to help we can remove th threat

Kharishma P said...

How can someone do this? She's a lady, and ladies shouldn't be messed with. I hope they have caught the person who has done this. I go to Dubiski Career High school.

Anonymous said...

What kind of man is he? He is not really considered a man if he beats his wife. This is unacceptable. He should be ashamed.

Anonymous said...

I go to Dubiski Career High school.

Data said...

a man should never hit a woman. but this man hit his own wife. he needed to be put in jail or something.(DCHS)

Anonymous said...

What ever the reason was this man should have never hit his wife if he relly loved her... i am a student from Mrs, Moreno Spanish class from DCHS

Deepmv said...

Why would anyone want to do that? She is not an animal or anything. Howcome the govt is not doing anything strong about this? I mean, if they were doing anything about it, it would not have gone this far. She is a lady and ladies are NOT to be messed with....

lewis18 said...

Thats wrong.

Anonymous said...

ok this is just sad

Michael Mendoza

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for what happened to you, nobody deserves to get mistreated like how you are now,I wish you the best of luck and never keep your head held down, you are a star and don't let nobody tell you otherwise.
-Anthony Jenkins

MZ said...

why do people do this

Unknown said...

I am shocked by this. How could a man do this to someone whom he loves?

Unknown said...

I also go to Dubiski carrer highschool

tori said...

Its horrible what happend to that poor woman, she didnt desirve to get beaten and by her own husband, that just isnt right.
-student of Dubiski Career High school

Anonymous said...

this is awful, the Mexican government should do more to help with violonce

Anonymous said...

-student of Dubiski career high school

Unknown said...

This is very sad.


-Keedrick a student at Dubiski

A'de-nicole said...

Wow thats is so sad! How could a man beatin his girl like that. He needs to be beat!!

Student at Dubiski High School:(

A'de-nicole said...

This is so sad how could a man beat his girl like that! He needs to be beat!!!

Im a student at Dubiski HS :(

Joanna S. said...

Wow this is heart breaking. This woman did not diserve this.
(DCHS 6th)

Anonymous said...

This is wrong, why would the husband beat his wife like that? Where's the government in all of this? This is just sad :(

(DCHS)

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is crazy!

A_Washington said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is just horrible! DCHS Student

Unknown said...

Man, this woman must have done something wrong, to have deserved this, otherwise, this man is a real jerk





I'm a Spanish student at dubiski career high school