So tonight I plan on leaving D.C. for three months to work on a project about America or something like it. I don't really have a clue where I am going although I am starting in Bland, Va. I don't know yet exactly what I will focus on or what exactly I plan on saying - if anything. Funny thing is this trip is a mirror to my present state of mind. I don't really have a destination, just hoping to figure things out along the way. Cheers
Dominic
UPDATE:I am not leaving yet because my sub letter just flaked out.
UPDATE:I am just going to completely move out - I gave away all of my things and am heading out.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, you need to be blogging this adventure.
Hey Dom, you should come visit me in Indiana lol. I'm there for the whole summer. Btw, follow my blog.
summerinindy.blogspot.com
-Joan
Post a Comment