I like these photos a lot. Some of them remind me of disquieting episodes of The X Files, the ones that take place in the foggy woods. That's a cheesy way of praising you for creating an uncanny and eerie effect.
All photos are copyright to Dominic Michael Bracco II unless otherwise stated. These images should not be used without the permission of the photographer. Otherwise have a good time haha!
3 comments:
hi. i like these. especially your self portraits. did you take that flower one for me? b/c it's already my macbook background ;)
I like these photos a lot. Some of them remind me of disquieting episodes of The X Files, the ones that take place in the foggy woods. That's a cheesy way of praising you for creating an uncanny and eerie effect.
Dom... your work is so raw and rugged. Amazing. I love it.
Post a Comment